REGISTRATION LINK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
The Boston Rockets Youth Hockey program is designed for players who want to make a serious commitment to the game of hockey. The Rocket's full-season youth teams and half-season high school prep team hold open competitive tryouts in Mid March prior to each season.
The Rockets main focus is on player development and creating a rewarding and positive experience both on and off the ice.
Graeme Townshend's leadership offers:
- Commitment to strong character development
- Skills program operated by former NHL Player/Skills Coach Graeme Townshend
- Individual development plans
- Pre-summer and pre-season on-ice/off-ice testing
- Summer off-ice strength/skill training program
- Goal setting - academic and athletic
- In-season 10-week off-ice strength/conditioning training at Mike Boyles
- Prep School/HS Prep guidance/recommendations
- Structured goalie-specific training sessions
The Rockets offer exciting and competitive full-season teams while developing each player’s talent and skills in a fun and enjoyable environment with knowledgeable and dedicated professional coaches.
The Rockets program consists of teams competing at the 11U through 14U levels in the elite and premier levels of the NEPHL.
The Rockets are USA Hockey Registered and compete in the Premier Hockey League of New England (NEPHL). The NEPHL is USA Hockey Registered and plays its games pursuant to USA Hockey rules.
The Rockets are based out of the Veterans Memorial rink located in Somerville, Massachusetts.
The Rockets uniforms are additional. Players will need to purchase the following:
- Home jersey and socks
- Away jersey and socks
- Practice jersey and socks
- White helmet
- Blue gloves
- Rockets branded equipment bag (optional)